Comment avoir le loup avec 20 coeurs sur BOTW (attention il vous faut une WiiU)
In this rudimental tutorial I’ll explain how to boost up the Wolf Link Amiibo so you can use it in BOTW with maximized life as a companion. Wolf Link in BOTW is not bad at all, since it can look for food by himself, attack enemies and he can teleport near you if he’s too far away from your position (Wolf Link 1 - Horse 0). Also if he runs out of heart, just wait until the next day and he’ll be back with full health.
For doing that you’ll need the following stuff:
• A Wii U with 5.5.1 firmware (last update available right now.. and probably the latest that will see);
• A copy of Twilight Princess HD and Breath of the Wild (BOTW could also be for the Switch);
• A SD memory card;
• The following files: the Homebrew Launcher release 1.4 “https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases”, Saviine “https://github.com/Maschell/saviine/releases" and the Twilight Princess HD save data with at least all heart containers unlocked (it’s better if that’s from your console region) “https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/“;
• The Wolf Link Amiibo (and the Zelda or Sheik Amiibo from Super Smash Bros series, those are optional but they can make things even easier for you);
• A computer running Windows.
Now these steps will be slightly different depending on which region is your Wii U. That’s because I cannot find a USA or JAP save data of Twilight Princess HD with, at least, all heart containers unlocked. The european one is instead available in this thread: “https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/“ (please note that that save file is set with Hero Mode, so it will be just a tiny bit more challenging doing the first six floor of the dungeon, but again if you have a Zelda or Sheik Amiibo..). So if someone would like to share his USA or JAP save data with all heart containers, that would be very appreciated. I haven’t tried injecting a EUR save into a USA Wii U, but in theory it should work, because I’ve read that with BOTW it’s actually possible.
First real step:
Unzip all the three archives that you have download from your computer. Insert the SD card inside your computer, make sure that it’s formatted in FAT32, then create in the root of the memory card the folder “wiiu” and inside another one called “apps”. Now copy the “homebrew_launcher” and “saviine” folders (with all their contents) from you unzipped files inside the new “apps” folder that you have just created. Now you could eject the SD and put it in the Wii U. Now cut the “server” folder that you’ll always find in the unzipped files, and paste it in the root of you PC hard drive, which should be “C:\”. Now open the file called “saviine_server.exe”. A black window will appear with a few strings, that’s fine, now closed it and check if inside the “server” folder there are two new folders: “logs” and “saviine_root”. Go inside “saviine_root” and then in “inject”. Here you have to create a folder with the title ID of your game based on your console region, which are: EUR “00050000-1019E600”, USA “00050000-1019E500” and JAP “0005000E-1019C800”. Now go inside the new folder and create another one called “80000004”. And finally inside this folder you’ll have to copy the two files from the save data that you have previously download, which are “COMMON.dat” and “ZTP00.dat”.
Turn on the Wii U, insert the SD card, insert the Twilight Princess HD game disc (or use the digital version, it’s still fine). Again, make sure that you are on 5.5.1 and connected to the internet (and also that you have a TPHD save file already in your Wii U, doesn’t matter if it’s just from the very beginning). Open the web browser and visit this link “http://loadiine.ovh/“. Here you just have to push the “Launch” button and wait (Magic stuff will start happening inside your Wii U). The Homebrew Launcher should finally appear. Launch the saviine app. Now go back to your PC, and check you local IP address (just open cmd.exe and launch the command “ipconfig” and make a note where you see IPv4 address). Set your PC’s IP address in the saviine app from the Wii U, then press the button for going back to the main menu. Now in your PC start “inject.bat” and leave the black window open. Boot up TPHD and keep looking on your PC, a little window should appear asking you to inject the save data, confirm and a little later the game will finally boot with the new save file.
The “hacking part” is over, so you can relax now. Load the new save file, and immediately open the inventory menu and scan the Wolf Link Amiibo. It will teleport you to the new extra dungeon, here you just have to beat the first six floor as Wolf Link without taking any damage (or just use Zelda or Sheik before exiting). Once you have reached the sixth floor (again make sure that you have the health fulled) talk to Midna, she’ll tell you to leave. While leaving, the game will ask you to save the progress in the Wolf Link Amiibo, do that and you’ll be finally ready to use it in BOTW with all the heart containers unlocked. If you failed the dungeon, just reload without saving and try again.
If you have a Wii U, a SD card, TPHD and the Wolf Link Amiibo then you can do this (I tested it personally):
- Find a 100% save data of TPHD (or at least with all heart container);
- Use saviine and inject in into your Wii U;
1) After doing all the instructions in the 1st post, load the game and then the save you injected.
2) Go into the Collections menu and scan the amiibo. It will take you through some screens to register and name your Wolf Link amiibo.
3) You will be taken into the Cave of Shadows. Go into the menu again and then to the save game option. Do not save but instead exit to the title screen.
4) Go into the load game menu from the title screen.
5) Hover over the save game but do no select, instead scan your amiibo. It will ask you if you want to link your amiibo to the save for quick loading. Accept this.
6) You will be asked to hold your amiibo against the Wii U pad. Do this and you are done.
7) Go into BotW and your Wolf Link will have 20 hearts